Call Us Today - 800-452-8909
Cholestech LDX System
High volume accounts and screeners
may be eligible for special pricing.
Cholestech LDX Loaners & Rentals may be
available upon request.
Call 1-800-452-8909 for details.
The Cholestech LDX® System is designed to combat America’s number one killer, heart disease. More than 1.25 million Americans suffer heart attacks every year, and the cost to the economy is staggering - more than $50 billion annually. With early detection and proper preventive care, much of this can be avoided.
Using patented, innovative technology, Cholestech LDX® System measures the levels of TC, HDL and triglycerides, calculates the TC/HDL ratio and estimates of LDL and VLDL. And the scope of its measurement capabilities is not the only advantage to healthcare providers. The physician, nurse or technician can now share the results of testing with the patient on the spot, which means that action can be taken and treatment can begin immediately.
Results in five minutes!
Collect fingerstick blood sample.
Place sample into test cassette.
- A small, portable footprint (21cm x 12cm or 81¾4" x 43¾4") for easy tabletop usage and storage
- System includes an easy-to-use printer that provides duplicate copies of test-results — one for you, one for the patient
- Lightweight design ideal for office and other point-of-care applications
- Factory calibrated, with easy and inexpensive software upgrades
- Fast, 3-step procedure saves time, enhances productivity
- Requires only a single drop of blood from a simple fingerstick and eliminates the anxiety of venipuncture.
- Provides virtually immediate feedback for on-the-spot adjustment of therapy and improved patient compliance
It's the only CLIA-waived system of its kind and meets all relevant National Cholesterol Education Program
10-959 Cholestech LDX System includes:
- Power Supply
- Starter Pack
- Optics Check Cassette
- User Manual
- Procedure Manual
- Training Video
|Benefits and Accuracy.pdf|