Call Us Today - 800-452-8909
The Customizable, Distortion-Free,
Disposable Metal Temporary Tray
While it may seem to be an insignificant tool, the tray you choose can be the deciding factor in whether the procedure you’re about to undertake is a success or failure – and temporary procedures are no exception.
When fabricating a matrix for a temporary, you need a tray that is customizable, can be used anywhere in the mouth, won’t distort, and is cost-efficient. TEMPTRAY™, new from CLINICIAN’S CHOICE ®, offers all this and more.
- There are several unique benefits that ‘single out’ TEMPTRAY:
- A single tray with extreme versatility. Designed for 1-3 teeth, the tray can be used in any position, anterior or posterior, and on either the upper or lower arch. The sidewalls of the tray are high, to encompass virtually any crown length.
- Designed for accuracy – unlike flimsy plastic trays, TEMPTRAY is rigid and won’t distort during placement or removal from the patient’s mouth.
- No retakes. You’ll get a perfect matrix in a single take. Why? Because TEMPTRAY is customizable. Widen or narrow the sidewalls to suit your patient’s particular arch dimension and/or malaligned teeth. When used with TEMPLATE™, your matrix will be perfect the first time because your tray was ideally suited to your patient and your technique.
- Designed and priced for single use. TEMPTRAY is perforated to stabilize and retain the matrix material. Make the matrix in the tray, fabricate and seat the temporary, then dispose of the tray. (TEMPTRAYs are recyclable.)
Combine TEMPTRAY with TEMPLATE Ultra Quick Matrix Material for the most efficient method of making a matrix for temporary crown and bridge fabrication.